- All riders are to hold a current (not suspended) motorcycle license
- Maintain your Harley accordingly and check your tyres regularly
- Fuel up and arrive at least 15 minutes before departure time
- All rides leave on schedule and we are unable to wait for latecomers
- Sign the Registration Sheet and listen to the Road Captain’s briefing
- Stay in the same lane behind the Road Captain
- Ride in staggered formation, where it is safe to do so
- Periodically check the rider behind you and stop to assist if necessary
- Avoid overtaking during the ride unless absolutely necessary
- If you break down, wait or phone for assistance
- lf a bike breaks down the Road Captain will determine who should assist
- At fuel stops fill up and be ready to depart when required
- When stopping get off the road as quickly as possible
- On arrival at the destination note any changes in plans or departure time
NOTE: Central West HOG rides are for members and Harley Davidson riding guests.
Any exceptions are to be directed to the Director or Sponsoring Dealer. All motorcycles are to have Third Party Property Damage (TPPD) insurance as a minimum.