Current planned events for Central West HOG are listed below.
Official Harley Owners Group chapters can be found throughout the world, so it goes without saying that these chapters represent a wide range of people, personalities, and passions.
When you join CW HOG, you can expect to be able to participate in a wide range of events including:
- Rides: monthly short rides, long rides, even overnight adventures, building memories and stories to tell – isn’t that what it’s all about?
- Monthly meetings: Having a great time (meals and drinks) with our friends while getting the latest chapter news.
- Charity rides: our charity of choice is Ronald McDonald House and throughout the year we raise money on rides for our charity.
- Poker rides: A chance to ride and earn – if you have the right hand that is!
- Charity events: Do some good while having a great time! Volunteering: Many chapters have a variety of activities you can volunteer for – anything from helping at an event to becoming a chapter officer.
- Safe Rider Skills Program: When at least 12 chapter members complete accredited courses, H.O.G.® awards special recognition to the sponsoring dealer/retailer and chapter
- H.O.G. events: ride and enjoy chapter gatherings to national rallies – H.O.G. events come in many types and sizes. Some focus on riding; others on entertainment or even food. But no matter their stated purpose, there’s one thing you can always count on at a H.O.G. event: the opportunity to get together with fellow H.O.G. members and have a great time
Event Statement for Chapter Web Sites
Chapter activities are conducted primarily for the benefit of H.O.G. chapter members. There are three categories of activities identified as follows: Closed events – those chapter events which are only open to chapter members and one guest per member. Members events – events that are open only to H.O.G. members Open events – those chapter events which are open to chapter members, national H.O.G. members and other guests as desired.